Computer Networking Assignment Help
The interdependence and connection of several gadgets that are accountable for information transfer among all computer devices via some connector are defined as computer networking. The gadgets which are utilized to make this network are called network devices. For example, routers and switches are network devices. Computer science and electronics engineering students have to study and need to complete assignments on Computer Networking. The Internet is considered as one of the largest computer networks, which includes laptops, smartphones, and servers which are linked with one another throughout the globe. One of the greatest applications of computer networking is cybersecurity. Computer networking permits communication via mail, video conferencing, and SMS. With the assistance of computer networking, we can share hardware machines like scanners and printers with multifarious users. With the assistance of computer networking, we can simply access information while not losing its integrity. In simple terms, computer networking is a telecommunication network that enables computers to exchange data.
My assignment expert facilitates computer networking help by extremely qualified consultants who are network engineers and network administrators. Our team of networking engineers gives high-quality computer networking assignment help to students seeking help to solve their networking sums. They have immense knowledge and depth on practical computer networking and theories.
What are the types of computer topologies?
The technique of connecting devices in a network is called topology. Our experts have identified three types of topologies and they are as follow:
- Star Topology: In this type, a central nod connects each computer on the network. Each computer here is not dependently connected to the central node and if any transmission cracks in between it will still work without any disturbance. The only disadvantage of this type of topology is, it is overpriced.
- Ring Topology: In this type, all and each computer is connected and joined with each other in a shape of a ring. Current flows through the network till it finds the desired terminal. If the signal ceases in between all the computers will stop operating.
- Bus Topology: In this type, all computers and networks are joined with one cable so that every node receives a report at the same time.
What are types of computer networking?
Our software engineers have deep knowledge of the variety and types of computer networking and they are as follow:
- Local Area Network: Local area network is a computer network which is used to connect within short spaces such as an office building, a college or school campus for exchanging resources and information.
- Metropolitan Area Network: Metropolitan area network is the type of computer network which provides connectivity within a city. Its network range is in between LAN and WAN. Example – Cable TV network.
- Wide Area Network: Wide area network is the type of computer network that connects a wide area which usually contains two LANs or WAN. Examples of WAN include connections such as 3G, 4G etc.
- Wireless Local Area Networks
An important concept of a computer network:
Students ask for help on computer network assignments on various topics. The basic topics which my assignment expert covers are as follow:
- Concept of networking: Computer networking incorporates a seven-layer structural style. This can be known as the OSI model and each model has a definite mission to carry out.
- Topology and transmission media: The technique of connecting devices in a network is called topology. There is the star, bus, and ring topology. Transmission is carried out through a visible wire among computers.
- Path to transfer data: Routing algorithm provides a secure way to broadcast information. It is not an easy concept. Worry not; our experts will help you to clear the basic concepts and will help you to solve your computer network assignments.
- Blocking management technique: If several data packets are flowing within the network there should be a matter of congestion. Our specialists can beat such problems with perfect solutions. They have done courses on network congestion control using programming languages like Java or other languages.
- Secure and safety network: Hacking is one of the biggest trouble faced by the network creator. It is important to safeguard the network. Leaking of information will harm and affect a lot of people around us. Students will get all sorts of help from our experts. They have a certificate for completing a course on packet filters and tracer.
- IPV4 and IPV6: These are TCP protocols in computer networking. Experts can help you with this new address space.
Other than these topics we provide help on topics like Circuit switching and packet switching, Transmission media, data link layer, layer two switches, and ATM switches, SONET/SDH, Wireless communications, Medium access control, Internetworking, and many more. Buy an online solution from my assignment expert and stay stress-free.
You should choose my assignment expert for Computer Networking Assignment Help:
- answer to every question of yours.
- We provide precise, accurate data and practical information which will help your assignment to stand out among others. Our specialist makes sure they have included all your requirements, and points in your assignments making it unique.
- We provide 100% fresh and unique content. We get a call from you and start working from scratch; we do not believe in the copy-paste method. We provide 100%, plagiarism-free, original context, and researched content. We use the WriteCheck website designed by Turnitin as a plagiarism scanner.
- Time support and services provided by us are available 24*7. We are always punctual with our work.
- Our payment strategies and communication methods are guarded and secured.
- We are super affordable. Students are not able to pay high value. So My Assignment Experts come up with computer network assignment help at the best prices which is cheap and high quality.
The main aim of my assignment expert is to support and help students in writing and completing their computer networking assignments. My assignment expert is a team of more than 450+ members who have practical experience of at least 8 years and have worked with many IT departments. Some have completed their Ph.D. degree from eminent universities on computer networking and communication. We provide computer assignment help to students all over the globe. We admire and cherish all your feedback and suggestions which help us to grow big. We guarantee your success if you contact us on +65 91753078.