Are you unable to write down your Chemistry assignment?
Chemistry is a branch of natural science that deals with atoms, matter, periodic tables, energy, acids, base, chemical bond, and reactions. It is the study of elements, their valency, protons, neutrons, and the nucleus. Elements are the simplest pure substances that cannot be broken into two or simpler substances by any physical or chemical method. There are 118 elements. Some common elements are carbon, iron, sodium, zinc, aluminium, and many more. There are five different subtopics of chemistry; they are organic, inorganic, analytical, physical, and biochemistry.
Are you unable to complete your chemistry assignment? Does chemistry haunt you? Give her a chance. Call my assignment expert; we facilitate chemistry assignment helps to emphasize strongly the ideas of chemistry. We take charge of the conceptual framework that is the core of what we want students to learn. All material and information has been arrayed into conceptual blocks and presented in easy-to-grasp pieces, as this is the natural way to present chemistry assignments to our students. The student should have an extensive grip on the basic concept of the subject. Chemistry desires special attentiveness as this subject is used in many industries to make new things. The entire drug industry turned towards the founding of chemistry. Without medicines, no diseases can be treated.
My Assignment Experts provides outstanding quality assignments which are always done by professional chemists, and Ph.D. experts. We are always present for providing chemistry assignment help and assistance. Students are given chemistry assignments that include updated, well-researched and accurate information and experiments along with examples and activities. This will help them to score good marks and become excellent in chemistry and become the teacherˇŻs favorite.
Topics we cover under chemistry assignment help:
Chemistry has many topics and each of many topics has further subtopics. So, based on the market demand we provide help on the following topics. They are as follow:
- Industrial Inorganic
- Redox Reactions
- Descriptive Inorganic
- Coordination Compounds
- Synthetic Inorganic
- Transition Metal
- Ain Group Compounds
- Organometallic Compounds
- Cluster Compounds
- Bioinorganic Compounds
- Qualitative Theories
- Reaction Pathways
- Thermodynamics &
- Mechanistic Inorganic
- Transition Metal
My Assignment Expert has never compromised with the standard of your assignments.Branches of Chemistry:
There are five areas of chemistry. They are as follow:
- Organic Chemistry: Itâ€™s the study of structures, properties, composition, mechanisms, and reactions of organic compounds. Students need to memorize all the organic structures and equations that build it is one of the toughest subjects. My assignment expert will be your mentor throughout your chemistry assignment.
- Inorganic Chemistry: It provides elaborated information concerning inorganic compounds and substances. Its application is wide and is employed in industries.
- Biochemistry: It includes the study of chemical reactions in living organisms. Itâ€™s additionally a colossal topic since their area is vast. It studies all the processes and reactions that are associated with organisms.
- Neurochemistry: It includes the study of neurological things of a living being. Its core study space is about nerve tissues and its system.
- Nuclear Chemistry: It is the study of subatomic particles. It deals with the study of radiation, nuclear processes, and transformation of the atoms with all the properties related to it.
- Quantum Chemistry: It is the study of the chemistry of substances using quantum Physics. It studies the appliance of physics and experiments with chemical systems. Every student requires a beautiful and standard assignment with specimens, diagrams, and thesis. A close connection with our expert will help you to get good marks in your university assignments.
What are the basic principles of chemistry?
- Matter: Anything that has mass and occupies space is called matter. All matter is made up of substances called elements that have specific physical and chemical activates. For example: when air is blown into a balloon, the balloon expands as the air fills up space inside the balloon.
- Atom: Is the simplest particle of an element that possesses all the properties of that element and takes part in all chemical reactions. Atoms can be subdivided, created, or destroyed. Atoms of a given element are identical but differ from the atoms of other elements. For example: when the iron is broken down into the simplest form, those pieces show the properties of iron. On breaking them further we will notice that they still exhibit the properties of iron.
- Molecules: The smallest particle of a pure substance (element or compound) that possesses all the properties of the substance is called a molecule. It always has an independent existence. A molecule can have atoms of the same elements or atoms of different elements. Example: Oxygen (two atoms of oxygen combine to form one molecule of oxygen).
- Mixtures: Mixture is impure substances that contain two or more kinds of particles (elements, compounds, or both) mixed in any ratio such that they do not undergo any chemical reaction. Example: mud in the water.
Get the best service at my assignment expert:
We provide 100%plagiarism free content. After getting a call from you we start working from first; we give you fresh, original, researched content. WriteCheck website designed by Turnitin is used by us as a plagiarism scanner. Over 75% of our customers become our repeated customers. Client satisfaction is our major aim. We met all your requirements and provided your assignment on time.
My assignment expert is 24*7 available. Whenever you need us, pick up your mobile phone and make us a call. We will drop all your updates via SMS and mail. We provide chemistry assignment help through WhatsApp +65) 91753078. Send us a message on this number with all your needs and requirements. Don't be shy to take help from experts. Proper guidance is important to get good marks in your school or university.
Our family is our pride and we owe them our success. Our experts are scholars and a team of more than 150 Ph.D. professors. They have Doctorate degrees in chemistry from prestigious universities. Few members have been chemistry professors for more than three years. Their experience and knowledge will not only guide you in your future but will help you to learn and score good marks.
Our experts stay awake till your work is not completed. We never fail to deliver your projects on time. We maintain privacy and organize our work so that you donâ€™t have to go through all the hustles at the last moment.
Popular questions asked by students:
- On which topics will My Assignment Experts provide help for chemistry assignments?
My Assignment Experts have a team of well-read, educated, Ph.D. scholars, chemists, and professional experts who are extremely skilled and talented in chemistry. They are available 24*7 to provide help on chemistry assignment topics. Some of them are:
- Ionic Compounds
- Transition Metal Chemistry
- Balancing Chemical Reactions
- Acid and Bases
- Organic Chemistry
- Structure of the Atom
- Nomenclature of Hydrocarbons
- Mole Concept
- Redox Reactions
- Thermo Chemistry
Exciting discounts will always be provided by My Assignment Experts to all students and users. Outstanding, high-quality, and exceptional chemistry assignment help is offered by us at a very cheap rate with weekly offer coupons along with cashback. Special offer- First-time users are provided a 35% discount for the first purchase!